Garrett Fulton

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Rick Cook says...

If we stopped doing all those things we'd still be a target. These people

have
made that very clear, at least in the stuff they put out for the

consumption of
our people.

Actually not true. Did you ever read the transcripts of
any of the broadcasts?

Jim

Wrong. Totally wrong. Go over there and live amongst them for a few years,
Rozen. There are a certain minority of people in the middle east that
are_consumed_with hatred of the US and the West. I was there from '78-82,
before most of the so-called reasons transpired that you're holding up as a
source for their hatred. It just, by God,_is_hatred, deep and profound, of
the West. It was a puzzling topic for discussion amongst myself and the men
I worked with. We finally decided it was mostly based on religiion and
little else. I believe that's accurate. Don't take my word for it. Get
yourself over there, experience it, and then tell us what you think. Your
opinions may carry some weight then. From where I'm sitting, you flat don't
know what you're posting about on this thread.

Garrett Fulton