Jim

Default Metal lathes

I would like to try my hand with a metal lathe. I'm looking at a Jet model
BD-920n, the grizzly g4000, & a $799 lathe at Harbor Freight. I would like any
input on the best bang for the buck between these lathes. I'm leaning toward
the Jet only because I have some of their wood working machines and am pleased
with them. I hear that Harbor Freight & Grizzly look about the same as Jet
machines but I really don't know about the quailty of them. I'm looking to
spend around $900.00 for a metal lathe. Any suggestions would help I just
don't want to throw away $900.00 for a piece of junk.

Thanks, Jim