Thanks for the info. Care to comment on the nature of your axel failure? Was
it structural or bearing related? Need to be prepared as I have a long way to
haul.

More thanks.

Best

"Karl Townsend" wrote:
From what I remember on mine, they are symetrical. It wouldn't matter. Take
your brake drum off and check.

One warning, the spindles in these are poorly made. I found out with six
cubes of concrete blocks on my fifth wheel. It was real fun to take all the
blocks off on the side of the road to reduce the weight enough to make a
temp repair and limp home. Then make six trips back for blocks. Fortunately,
I didn't have to reload them all as someone stole most of them G

Karl

wrote in message ...
I have a set of modular home axels with electric brakes that I want to use
for the trailer.
QUESTION------I would assume that there is a preferred (correct) rotation
direction for the wheels on these axels to best accomadate the electric
brakes.
If so, how do I determine that direction in order to properly mount the
axels?
Any ideas welcome. Thanks.

Best