jim rozen

In article , Rick Cook says...

Why are we a target?
Simple. Our system works, theirs doesn't and a few of them hate us for it.

Well there's a bit more to it that that. If your point were really
true, and the full truth of the matter, then we'd still be a target
if we:

a) stopped supporting the saudis

b) stopped supporting israel

c) stopped invading middle eastern countries for cheap oil

d) stopped supporting secular governments in muslim countries

e) stopped medding where we have no reason to meddle.

Yes our system works, and it works *great*. What better way
to lead, than by example? It's a lot better than leading
by, say, invasion.

Jim

please reply to: