RVerDon

"Minnie Bannister"
We redid the kitchen at our old house with maple-finish "Mill's Pride"
cabinets from HD. Assembly and installation were straightforward, but
nothing (appliances or sink) had to be relocated. We were not there long
enough afterwards to find out how durable they were, but somebody else
reported here a couple of months back that the white Mill's Pride stuff
did not last long in a situation with which (s)he was familiar. (But the
maple doors and drawer fronts are solid wood (seemed to be, anyway),
whereas the white have just a laminated finish.)
" path?

I installed Mill's Pride kitchen cabinets from HD in a rental about five
years ago. I just sold the house and the cabinets looked as good as the day
I installed them. They were easy to assemble and install and fit the
available space perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Don in Tracy, Calif.