pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:03:36 -0700, Robert Morein
wrote:

In article ,
~^Johnny^~ wrote:

I love nicks answers, I can't imagine what goes thru his mind when he
posts a page of figures to reach a point.

The same thing that goes througha bugs mind right before it
splatters on the windshield .....

His ass.

But the question is valid: Do
those 21,000 people from around the world reflect nicks tastes?

You could quite easily put together a selection of MILLIONS of
people around the world who think running water, sanitation,
refrigeration and electricity are 'luxuries for the elite'.

I find it an unpersuasive factoid.

Hell, I read a poll the other day that says based on 34,000
people around the world ( not in the USA ), they **overwhelmingly**
don't want GWB re-elected.

Now, let's stop to ponder a minute here ..... whos best
interests do they have at heart ? OURS or THEIRS ????

Hmmmmm.......

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/