Rich Greenberg

In article ,
T wrote:
If you're not sick it's probably not the kind of mold we hear so much
of in the news today. Black mold can be serious enough to have a house

I actually sleep in the basement, but in the next room, and Im not
coughing or wheezing, so I assume its not the dangerous mold.

Most people clean simple basement mold with bleach and water. The job

Im just concerned that as I wipe at the mold, some of it will
float into the air and land (and grow) somewhere else.

Load a spray bottle with Clorox or equivalant and spray it. Then wipe
off.

Caution, don't leave the Clorox in the spray bottle. Back to the jug
and rinse the sprayer or it will destroy the sprayer.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone. I speak for myself & my dogs only. VM'er since CP-67