Karl Kingston

In article ,
Jass wrote:
I dont' think a three to four inch difference is easily noticible
unless you spend some time in it. I haven't seen the house, so I can't
give details other than what my friends have told me.

I still don't think you answered the part about why they can't sell
the house for 3 years. (Please post the contract language.)

THey have told me their contract from the bank who has approved them
the loan has made the 3 year contract. If they do sell the house, they
will face a fine of couple of thousands. They are not wealthy, I
assume they had no downpayment on the house, and when they got
approved for this loan they were more than happy. They moved to have a
better life, so for them to exaggerate the house condition is
ridiculous. Now all the way is to give the house back. I didn't want
simpathy, just some advice.

Sounds more like a contract my friend has. He wants to refinance his
mortgage but he has something with the bank that prohibits him from doing a
refinance within the first x years of the mortgage. I don't think this
prohibited him from selling his house if he wanted to.

Could this be what the friend has?