Brikp

Oh please.

We are talking about some mower oil on the floor of a shed for pete's sake
and you want to call the friggen EPA?!?!?!

To the original poster - If its wet - some kitty litter or dry sweep stuff
from pep boys. If you cant find the source and its just the smell it
probably smells like my old shed. Nothing really you can do except stop
storing things like gas and oil in there and air the place out. Vents and or
windows will help.

"Jonathan Kamens" wrote in message
If the oil has seeped into the ground, you're going to have to
dig up all the contaminated dirt, dispose of it in a legally
permissible manner (it's hazardous waste!), and replace it
with clean fill.

There are probably legal restrictions on how you go about
doing this; these restrictions vary from state to state. You
may need to report the spill to your local or state
government, get it inspected, get a permit to clean it up,
get an inspection after clean-up, and/or get certification
that you cleaned it up in a legally acceptable manner.