Tracy

(Jass) wrote in message . com...
Damn, what an arrogant group of people! My friends are not in a
position to use the internet, as they do not have a computer! My
friend did not notice such a big difference in the heights, as much as
he noticed it later. They will seek a lawyer, and see what they can
do.

I'm confused. The height difference is so extreme that they think it
will be a problem for their child, and yet they didn't notice it when
they first looked at the house? How could that be?

And I found this GROUP through GOOGLE, and I'm not paying for a USENET
group, as GOOGLE is offering it to me for free. So I'll call it
whatever I want to.

Then you're not really in a position to complain about what other
posters choose to call things, are you?