HA HA Budys Here

From: "Hagrinas Mivali"

"Email Invalid" wrote in message
. com...
I have a bunch of outlets labelled GFCI protected including one in a
bathroom. This outlet used to work but then one day the GFCI
protection must have tripped. Unfortunately, the outlet itself doesn't
have the reset switch built-in so I imagine there must be a master
GFCI switch somewhere. I thought it would be the circuit breaker box
but it doesn't seem to be there. Where could it be???

An outlet can be GFCI protected three ways. It can be a GFCI outlet, it can
be hooked up to a GFCI breaker, or it can be hooked up to another GFCI
outlet on the same circuit. The latter is usually the case when you see one
of those stickers. Check all outlets in your kitchen and bathroom for extra
buttons and reset it.

Since the dead outlet is in a bathroom, don't bother looking in the kitchen for
the actual GFCI outlet, it won't be there. Look in your other bathrooms, or the
garage outlet, or an outdoor outlet mounted to the house.