IMM

Default Barn conversion - how deep should the footings be.....?

wrote in message
In article , Andy Hall
writes
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 01:14:53 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"bystander" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message
Best take down all the walls if stone. Number the stones.

hahahahahahahah, that's brilliant, a classic

This either that stupid David or Andy.

Sorry to disappoint. I only ever post with my real name.

Same here, I varied the posting address to delay the junk mail but I've
always been me, not something you can say though is it John?

David, who is one of our resident part time brain surgeons who flits in
occasionally, you have stop acting silly.

---