Delta Nine

Please keep on bashing George "W" Bush,
and he's continue to leads John "FRAUD" Kerry in ABC Poll

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news...O_hTA&refer=us

I'll take a fraud over a dangerous trigger-happy lunatic any day.

--
--------------
Peace,

He [Bill Clinton] -did- rape her [Monica Lewinsky], by virtue of the
fact the he should have know better and because of the age difference.
- Eric Johnson

There ought to be limits on freedom
-George W. Bush, 1999 in response to political satire (a website making
fun of him). Now, call me crazy but I think that in a free society,
political satire and criticism should be one of the most protected forms
of speech.

Do you use your powers for good, or for awesome?
- Strong Bad