Don Ocean

Steve@carolinabreezehvac wrote:

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
. ..

Compressor or
condensing unit, the price you pay is double what the installer's

company

pays. In fact, everything they use, fittings, copper, freon, is doubled

Nothing wrong with that. The do-it-yourself'er buys one at a time, you

buy

'em by the truckload.

Of course I stocked up on a lifetime supply of R-12 in 1990, and R-22
later, when it was still cheap and legal. I'll bet you pay more today

than

I did then, carrying costs included.

Richard...you know you need to pay a hefty tax on that much R12...I sure as
hell hope you have reported it...cause I know of about 10 that just did.

Ummmm! Make that 11... ;-p Finders fee is ten percent... Hot Damned..
How about a New Mercedes 500sl Service vehicle!