Brikp

Look in the garage, kitchen, bathroom, basement, or outside of the house.
Most likely will be one of those places. Look behind stuff, it may be hidden
from plain view by your stuff.

"Email Invalid" wrote in message
om...
I have a bunch of outlets labelled GFCI protected including one in a
bathroom. This outlet used to work but then one day the GFCI
protection must have tripped. Unfortunately, the outlet itself doesn't
have the reset switch built-in so I imagine there must be a master
GFCI switch somewhere. I thought it would be the circuit breaker box
but it doesn't seem to be there. Where could it be???