Minnie Bannister

If there's no GFCI breaker in the box, then one of the other outlets
must be the one with the GFCI breaker, and the rest of the outlets are
fed from that.

So look for an outlet with a couple of extra buttons on it (one to Test,
the other to Reset). One of the buttons could be (not necessarily) a
different color from the rest of the outlet (I think I've seen red and
yellow), and there could be an indicator light to show that it's tripped
and needs to be reset.

MB

On 09/10/04 04:03 pm Email Invalid put fingers to keyboard and launched
the following message into cyberspace:

I have a bunch of outlets labelled GFCI protected including one in a
bathroom. This outlet used to work but then one day the GFCI
protection must have tripped. Unfortunately, the outlet itself doesn't
have the reset switch built-in so I imagine there must be a master
GFCI switch somewhere. I thought it would be the circuit breaker box
but it doesn't seem to be there. Where could it be???