Ed Rannou Ed Rannou is offline
Junior Member

Location: Northern NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Rannou
I have a dalton lathe that needs professional attention. It is missing a tooth from the back gear and the large gear on the spindle. I do not need that reduction gearing to function. I do need help with the selection of a new chuck. I have quite a few spare parts I don't need for my use. I will only be turning wood and plastic on it via direct drive from the leather belt. I don't see the model or serial # info you are looking for. I may part this out or sell whole if I can't use it for my needs. I can be reached at mm, remove extra m's.
The lathe now belongs to Dennis Turk. Please contact him for info.
Thanks to all who contacted me.