Gareth Magennis

The most likely scenario is that the output stage has failed on one side.
This will mean replacing some power transistors and possibly smaller
transistors and resistors too. Or it could be that part of the power supply
has failed.

You might be lucky and find a blown fuse instead so it's worth taking a look
inside, otherwise you will need to find someone to fix it.

Gareth.

"Judith Bax" wrote in message
. nl...
For more than 20 years I'm enjoying my Sansui AU-717 very much but
suddenly there is this problem: the power/protection light blinks when I
turn
it on and i have no output. Anyone have an idea about this? Thanks for

your
answers.

Olav