Brett Jackson

"Steven Campbell" wrote in message

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:
Don't you have a local scrap yard?

I don't honestly know where the nearest one is anymore. All the local

ones
closed ages ago.

We kept cars going from scrap yards for many years.

It's also rather too new to get bits easily.

What is the make / model? There are loads of scrap yards on-line

nowadays.
http://google.find-a-part.com/ has always worked for me in the past.

I've used that service in the past too and have been very impressed. As I
remeber you fill in a form and then over about 2-3 days various scrappies
who have the part phone you up and give you a quote. Cheapest one wins.

My old cavalier was running on an engine acquired through them for a few
years. As far as I know it's still going...