Bob Mannix

"Ian Stirling" wrote in message
Bob Mannix wrote:

"Grunff" wrote in message
Ian Stirling wrote:

snip

Did you ever see the George Goble web page with video clips of him

lighting
barbecues with a gallon of liquid oxygen? Respec! Sadly his page has

been
shut down (fears of litigation I assume) but there's still an article

with
piccies available:

Just in case, I feel I should mention that you put the oxygen on after the
thing is partially lit.
Otherwise, well, charcoal soaked in liquid oxygen is quite a good

explosive,
and things tend to go a bit wrong.

Or to quote the web page:

"Pouring Liquid Oxygen onto unlit charcoal will cause the charcoal to
explode; each briquette will detonate with the force of one stick of
dynamite. This is not something you want to spill on your driveway."

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)