Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Brandon wrote:

Cant beat the Dewalt (pronounced DEE'-walt) 14.4 XRP. Best drill out there.
I go through drills all the time and I've had the Dewalt for years. It's
outlived about 5 or 6 others.

A friend bought 6 dewalts for his aerospace shop last year (careful
work, not abused) not one lasted 6 months....

I've still got a Dewalt 14.4 that both batteries have gotten weak. I replaced
it with a Milwaukee 18V hammer drill. I got a vivid demonstration a couple of
days ago when I needed to drill a couple of holes in one of the cast iron wings
on my table saw to mount a new dust catcher type saw guard. The Milwaukee went
through the cast iron like it was butter. I'd still be grinding away if I'd
used the Dewalt.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

http://www.mortimerschnerd.com