Roger

Sorry, I misunderstood.
I guess you could see if there is a stock door that would fit your frame, or
try to trim 3/4 inch off the side jam to fit the door. I would do it on the
latch side, so you dont have to deal with the hinges. Take off moulding, cut
upper and lower jambs, then . . . . this is getting complicated. You might
have a local carpenter look at it. And I dont mean a handyman.

"Don" wrote in message
m...
I have a patio door that leaks bad in winter. It is like the door does
not fit right. It is only 5 years old and came with weatherstipping
but there are gaps. On the side where the door latches there is about
1 inch gap between the door and frame. What can I do? Can I adjust the
door?