rob

Default Anti WD- 40

"Chris" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:57:50 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

BigWallop wrote:

Chris Holmes wrote:

I know a number here are not fans of WD-40, but anyways....

I am looking for suggestons for Anti WD-40.

My favorites use for WD-40 is removing the top cover off my printer
ribbons (dot Matrix) giving a good spray on to the dried up ribbon and
left to stand over night.

It will extending the life of the ribbon for up to 2 weeks or more.

I have been doing this for years on 2 different printers (over about
12 years.

SWMBO has just spent an ungodly sum of money on new stainless steel
appliances from an industrial kitchen supplier and whilst in the shop she
wanted to buy some 'special' stainless steel cleaner to keep fingermarks at
bay.

The guy in the shop stated that it was all a waste of money and all that you
needed was a couple of squirts of WD40 on a soft cloth and then just wipe.

SWMBO was quite disappointed that she wasn't able to add a new 'product' to
the supermarket of them under the sink ;-)

So far we have only tried using this method on the door of the dishwasher
only (other appliances not yet fitted) and it worked a treat.

Rob