Thomas Kendrick

Don,
See http://www.paslode.com/products/tool_catalog/IMCT.html
This tool takes 30 degree paper collated clipped-head nails. There are
some recommendations as well:
- Not recommended for 3" or 3-1/4" nails in pressure-treated lumber.
- Not recommended above 5000 feet elevation or below 20 degrees F.
- The nailer must be dis-assembled and cleaned periodically depending
on the number of nails driven and the amount of dust in the air.
Extra O-rings and a few spare parts are advisable.

On 10 Sep 2004 00:04:57 GMT, (Don97623) wrote:

I just ordered a Paslode cordless framing nailer. Now I'm looking at all the
choices there are for nails.