patti

Default Front Load Washer problem

Please forgive me if this posts twice, cuz my computer said it wasn't
sending. Not sure if it did or not.
On my Kenmore 43142 front load washer, the fabric softener and bleach no
longer go into the washer. I have had fabric softener in that little
dispenser for over two weeks now, and it never empties. Same for the
bleach dispenser. Sears and Kenmore.com are no help at all. No
troubleshooting on their site. Guess they want you to pay for a
repairman. Anyone have any ideas? I can't find the user guide in my
house, and there's nothing like that available online, either. sigh...
Thanks for any advice...

Patti
(there's also a musty smell always eminating from the washer, and I know
it's from water stuck inside. anyway to keep that from happening?)