Chip Stein

I have a McCulloch Timber Bear Chain Saw model 60013414 for about 10
years or so and while letting it idle so I can gather some wood the
saw stopped and has not started since. Checked the spark plug and it
fires so I am assuming it's a gas related problem?? This chainsaw
requires a fuel/oil mixture although not sure what the ratio is so I
have been using 32:1 when I could and sometimes ran it with straight
gas (no oil) and never had a problem until now.

is this a trick question?? you used it with straight gas more than
once. it's now a piece of crap!! pull the muffler off and look into
the cylinder, i bet it's got a lot of nice score marks up and down the
exhaust side.
Chip