skeezics

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 18:35:57 GMT, "Russ"
wrote:

Thanks for the detailed info, John. The part about the recall rocks! I'll
definitely be calling them later today. Free saw + free upgrade kit. Can't
beat that.

This is a new type of saw for me as I'm relatively new to woodworking. Will
the re-sized table from the recall affect the measurements on the rip scale?
Also, do you ever actually use the scales on the saw, or do you still prefer
to measure & mark by hand and then visually line up the saw? I'm leaning
towards the manual method, myself.

Thanks again.

Russ

not all will qualify! mine didnt. sob... oh well. the saw works fine
as it is.

skeez