Sofie

Robotron Tom:
chose from.
Of course, the ones that offer the best reception range usually cost more
and are bigger...... and as always, the best indoor antenna is NOT as good
as the cheapest outdoor antenna mounted rooftop high or higher and in the
clear.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Robotron Tom" wrote in message
Hey Guys,

I bought a new scanner: Radio Shack PRO-95

I would like to know a good antenna set up for this scanner. I currently
have a 10' BNC cable going over to a extendable antenna with a load.

I saw a couple of set-ups at the Shack but didn't buy. I get pretty good
reception now, but would like to extend my range a bit more.

Thanks,
--
Robotron Tom *remove nospam to email*
See the Flashback Arcade at: http:// www.arcadeguy.net

Standing for right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral
character.
-M. Smith