TeamCasa

I have the Milwaukee 18V Great saw. However, All of my cordless are
Milwaukee and the batteries are interchangeable.

As they say in drag racing (or at least used too) "run what ya brung!" In
other words, all of your cordless tools should have interchangeable
batteries. IMHO

Dave

"Mike" wrote in message
Planning to upgrade from a trashed out Ryobi to something of more

substance
and was looking at the Bosch 1662 and Dewalt 936 18VDC saws. Anyone out
there have any suggestions or comments or should I also look at some other
brands? The Ryobi is a joke, but was also a gift so I need to be cool

about
a new saw but it can't even cut a full sheet of 3/4 ply without a battery
charge. BTW, I normally prefer Bosch tools but in this case, I can buy the
Dewalt at a lower cost.