Peter Parry

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:06:57 +0100, "el pee"
wrote:

I need to paint things like radiator covers, cabinets,
doors, panels - emulsion, gloss, eggshell and varnish perhaps - is this
thing any good for that - anybody out there have any experience or
recommendation |?

Someone I know had a very similar device some time ago. It did
indeed spray radiator covers, cabinets, doors, panels. It also
sprayed children, cats, ceilings, walls, windows and floors - all at
the same time.

As with any spray - whatever you need to spray needs to be in a spray
booth. Whether this is the garage or a makeshift polyethylene
shelter matters not but you cannot successfully spray something like
a door in situ (unless you want a magnolia cat, carpet, walls etc).

Eventually, after a suitable burst of enthusiasm, my acquaintance
went back to brushes and the HVLP spray languishes in a far corner of
the garage.

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/