Sidney

Apperently the tv above is missing the 5v vcc (B+) for the micro after
extensive troubleshooting I noticed that when I take my Fluke DMM
series II model:29's lead and touch pin 8 of IC901=TDA4605-3=Hitachi #
2020392 the tv comes on and works normally but there are times when
the tv will not come on then after I touch pin 8 the tv comes on again
of course after I press the power button.
I replaced the three electrolytics around IC901 but problem is still
there,anyone have any tips to allow me to isolate the problem
more?.Thanks.

Sidney

Dartmouth,Nova Scotia (the land of berries)
Canada