Jerry G.

If you had it recently repaired, you should call the people who serviced it!

It is common that if the original Sony factory parts are not used, the set
may fail again. If the service tech did not properly locate the original
cause of the failure the set will fail again. There are many issues with
this model series that can lead to it failing again very shortly after it
has been serviced.

This type of repair is something that I doubt a non experienced tech would
be able to properly service.

--

Jerry G.
==========================

"jim" wrote in message
news.com...
Hi,

Has anyone experienced this problem? The set was made in July 2000. When I
try to turn it on, the standby light blinks several times, I hear a few
clicks, but I get no sound or picture. I can tell that the high voltagte
does not come on. I had it repaired and it worked for 8 days and then went
back to this. Then I discovered that if I unplugged the set overnight, it
would come on the next day; but if I turned it off then it would fail again.
Now it won't come on at all.

Ayn help would be appreciated, Thanks