Tom Watson

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 22:32:56 +0100, "Frank McVey"
wrote:

snipped)

However, I'm not convinced about the suitability or longevity of PVC in a
sliding application. So I'd like, if possible, to stick with the metal
version that's been working flawlessly for these 40 years.

From the lack of info on the Web and Yellow Pages, I guess that that
Hermeseal are long defunct, but these seals are such an outstanding product,
that I can't believe that no-one else makes them. Any pointers, please?
I'd prefer UK, but if these are only available elsewhere, I'd certainly
consider importing them.

I used to install similar products on both doors and windows. You
might have some luck searching on the website referenced below.

http://www.thomasregisterdirectory.com/index.html

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)