Set Square

Default Radiator Covers

Colin Wilson wrote:

If any of your radiators are old and 'orrible - and need covering up
- throw them away and replace them with nice new ones. Modern finned
radiators have a higher heat output, size for size, than non-finned
ones - and have metal covers at the ends and top - and look far more
attractive than older ones, without any need to cover them further
for aesthetic reasons.

* the "British Gas" install on my mother in laws` house done ~3 months
ago only have fins, not the metal covers ends and top.

In that case, perhaps I should have said "*some* modern radiators . . .have
metal covers at the ends and top . ."

I was thinking of rads like the Stelrad Savanna range - and those sold by
Screwfix - neither of which are overly expensive. I suppose you can expect
BG to save a few coppers wherever they can, whilst charging top whack to the
customer!
--
Cheers,
Set Square