Charles Lerner

Andy Jeffries wrote in message ...
Charles Lerner wrote:
We rag, (no pun intended), on paint all the
time around here but wrongly so, imo.

How do you "rag on paint"? Specifically, what kind of paint (oil,
latex) do you use and how thin do you make it? Do you have to use a
brush for inside corners, etc?

Have I missed the comical nature of your post or did you miss Michael's?

He was saying that wRECker's look down on painting wood (hence the "no
pun intended") and that we shouldn't.

Cheers,

Andy

I guess I did miss the joke - I thought when he said "no pun intended"
he implied sincerity rather that sarcasm. Anyway, I sometimes do
paint wood furniture and had never tried to apply the paint with a
rag, but it sounded interesting because I always end up with some
brush strokes.

(I'm still not sure if Michael was joking or not - even after
rereading his and your posts.)

Charles