Dave Hinz

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 09:34:44 -0400, James T. Kirby wrote:
The notion that a perpetual witch hunt, coming up with nothing, devolved to the
level of getting a guy under oath so he could be asked unanswerable questions
about his sex life as basically a means of entrapment ... sorry, it boils my
blood.

Entrapment my ass. Clinton is physically unable to tell the truth, he
lies habitually and continuously. He alone is responsible for taking an
oath to tell the truth and deciding that, once again, he would lie. That
is nobody's fault but his own.

So there. Disagree all you want. What's this got to do with sawdust anyway.
Heh, there's a nice hunk o' cherry sitting on the bench right now.

Long as you don't stain it, we'll get along relatively well.

Dave Hinz