Larry Bud

(TinMan1332) wrote in message ...
But even if a tornado wiped out my house, I have
insurnace to cover it.

If that same torando hit my florida home, I would have to have over $16000 in
damages before I see one dime from insurance... and that's the best coverage I
can get. I also pay nearly 5k per year for that crappy coverage. So Larry,
quit ignorant bitching for a moment while I thank God & Country for FEMA's
help.

I'm leaving soon to attend the funeral of a neighbor who was killed during
Hurricane Frances. It would be nice, Larry, if you just let this thread die
and keep your opinion to yourself. Tonight, while you are nice and cozy, I
will finish hauling wet insulation and mushy drywall out of my shingless living
room.

****ed at your ignorance,
J.P.

While I'm sorry for your loss, this doesn't preclude that many people
don't take responsibility for living in high risk areas. Nobody if
forcing you to live in the state, you're free to move anywhere you
like.

Obviously you're emotional about this issue, but try to think clearly
about it. You live in a high risk area. Florida has an AVERAGE
elevation of about 100 feet above sea level. You get pounded year
after year with tropical storms and hurricanes. You should know the
risks, and you SHOULD be hit with high insurance rates because of the
risk. If you can't afford it, move.

But for you to think that all the rest of us who take responsibility
with either the proper insurance coverage or by moving to a lower risk
area should be ready to hand cash over because of your stubborness,
ignorance, stupidity, or gall, I'm sorry, but I've lost sympathy for
you. I doubt you're an idiot. I'm sure you understand the risks, but
you seem to have a "you owe me" attitude which I guess I'll never
understand.