Larry Bud

This is Turtle.

Let me explain to you what the money was for here. It was not to fix homes but
to fix utilitys, roads, food for people out of their homes, place to let them
stay while they are flooded out, the public officals to get the mess cleaned up
after the flood.

Turtle, I posted the official FEMA application for assistance which
clearly states that it can be used to fix homes. Please read it.

Your mixing state ade and flood insurance together and they are totally
different programs.

No, YOU are mixing them together. I'm saying if you want to live in
high risk areas, pay for enough insurance to cover yourself instead of
getting subsidies from the government when you get hit.