Christian McArdle

As I say, I loaded SuperBeam up. Looked through various screens. Got
frightened. Closed it again. (Sorry Tony! :-) )
Hold on...
Yup, tried it again and the same thing happened! :-(

Same for me. However, the 3rd time, I just about worked it out, at least for
single horizontal beams. You add the beam, edit it and enter the various
the entire length for flooring. You need to allow 2kN/m2 for the floor.

I'm not entirely sure I'm getting the vertical columns 100%, yet.

Christian.