Charlie Self

Bob G responds:

Has anyone had to make modifications to their table saw to mount a
Biesemeyer fence system (Commercial or Home Shop)? What's involved with the
process? How difficult was it and did fence accuracy suffer any?

=================

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being difficult I rate the job as a 0.5
after 15 years of use the bies (home shop in my case) the accuracy is
still dead on.....

All you have to do is drill a few holes in the cast iron tables of the
saw... IF I remember correctly (and it has been a long time) I just
used the rails as a template for the location of the holes.....

Simple job really...

Even without the template that comes with the Biese, it's an easy job to align
and drill the holes. A couple of measurements does it.

Charlie Self
"Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and
hurry off as if nothing happened." Sir Winston Churchill