jim rozen

In article , Ed Huntress says...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget...5/pdf/hist.pdf

As you can see, Dubya and the Republican-controlled Congress have increased
spending in virtually every category. Some of them are real beauts.

If you want details, you can find more at:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/fy2005/

The one I pointed to above is the Historical Tables.

If this is Bush's idea of "smaller government," I hope he doesn't try to
make it any smaller. He'll drive us into bankrupcy before the next pres is
installed.

Thank you Ed.

Gunner, if that's small government, you can leave me right
out. The man's spending money like a drunken sailor.
Hint, that's the *red* side of the ledger. Any high school
kid who's taken a intro accounting course could explain this.

Hell, anyone who runs a household, or a business understands
it. So I know for darn sure you do. So *why* do you insist
on turning a blind eye to what's going on? Is it only out
of party loyalty?

Jim

please reply to: