Happybattles

What is the Sill plate (basement header) relationship to ground level ?

I don't know what that is?

Homes have two sill plates. It's the horizontal piece of wood,
usually a 2x4 or 2x6 on which sit the wall studs. There's a top sill
and a bottom sill. What he's asking is how far is your bottom sill
(basicly the inside floor level) from the ground outside. If it's on
a crawl space, how far are the floor joists (the horizontal wood which
holds your floor from the ground) from the ground?

Is the home surrounded by concrete Slabs (Driveways and walkways) ?

I think the house is seating on concrete blocks that start about 5 feet
below the ground.

If it's on blocks then there is a little concern. Termites can enter
through small cracks and separations in and between the blocks. They
can then use the blocks as a highway to enter the home virtually
undetected. Chances are if your house sits on a slab or if it's a
medium-small home the blocks (which are the Stem Wall of the house)
only go 1-2 feet underground. If your home has a crawl space then
they might go three feet underground.

Termites will randomly forage .

How far away is the infested neighbors house ?

The house that was infested is parallel to my house and is about 10 feet
away.

This causes some concern too. Nobody is really sure how fast termites
forage. However, I've treated a home for an infestation which
apparently started in a cut tree trunk about 25 feet from a home.

Here is an easier way to look inside walls
Bora Scope
http://www.iaqcoop.com/Merchant2/mer...ategory_Code=B

drill small holes and peep inside. Spackle shut.

I was thinking of doing that as well.

Sounds like fun!