Jonathan Kamens

(Jass) writes:
Wow what a google group!

It isn't "a google group," it's a Usenet newsgroup. Google
didn't invent the Usenet, nor does it own it. It is merely
one interface to it.

All I wanted is some info, and you are
calling me names. Ridiculous waste of my time!!!

I didn't call you names. I applied unappealing adjectives to
your questions and to the actions of your friends. I'm sorry
you find those adjectives unappealing, but they are,
nevertheless, correct. You and your friends will be in a lot
better position if you stop resisting that reality.

You've already been given the only useful advice you're going
to get from this newsgroup -- your friends need to hire a
good lawyer.