MLD

"toller" wrote in message
news
I have a Moen single-handle kitchen faucet installed in a corian sink.

7200
model series.
It is no long secured properly and wobbles around.

The installation instructions are simple enough... "Center deck gasket and
faucet on sink. Tighten mounting nuts from below deck."

I expect my mounting nut needs to be tightened and maybe the deck gasket
needs to be replaced.
The problem is access; I can just barely touch the nut, there is no way I
could get a wrench on it to tighten it. (yes, it is loose)
Presumably there is a special tool for this, but what? Is it cheaper to
hire a plumber than to buy the special tool?

Ther is a special wrench for reaching and doing whatever with the nuts under
the sink. Called a basin wrench--has a long handle with a claw type end
that can handle any size nut and turn in either direction. Very inexpensive
and can be had at any hardware store, Home Depot/ Lowes. Definitly a job
you can handle on your own.
MLD