Colin Wilson

Default Is £25 cheap for a IR thermometer?

I bought one (Maplin =A329.99 special offer until end Jan) for the cat fo=
Christmas. He's having hours of fun chasing the red spot around.

LOL our labrador`s the same with a laser pointer i`ve got... It knows=20
exactly where in the cupboard it is, and even if it hasn`t been out for=20
months knows exactly the moment I pick it up (even though its out of=20
sight) - possibly from the slight tinkle of the keyring it has built in=20
:-) (she goes all "puppified" and cute)

--=20