Andy Jeffries

lawrence zarb wrote:
I have just completed buiding a fish tank cabinet and am at the stage
of finishing..

I would like to varnish the cabinet with gloss acrylic polyurethane. I
like the fact that it is water base and quick drying. My only concerns
is whether it is as durable and as waterproof as the oil based
version?...Anyone have any views on this?

I don't know the answer to your question, but just thought I'd point you
to another newsgroup that may help : rec.woodworking (referred to on
there as the wRECk or the wreck).

A great group with loads of knowledge about finishing woods.

Cheers,

Andy