Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot" writes:

I think Peter's right - the insulation must be dodgy at that point. I will
investigate. Later )

Yes, that was my first thought, having had two Hotpoints become
water[ice]-logged, although in both cases it was the bottom of
the cabinet where their insulation failed. I fixed one by stripping
off the insulation and replacing it with expanding foam quite
successfully. However, the second patient never came round from
the anaesthetic after the operation -- the compressor burned out
a few minutes after switchon. It didn't survive being tipped up
to have a new foam bottom installed, rather like having a fatal
heart attack in the recovery room.

--
Andrew Gabriel