Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
"Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot" writes:

Lump of ice just slightly above the (flattened) V-shaped drainage
channel?

Why? Feck knows. Sorry.

If that happens, I guess the channel is blocked, so the water
which sits in it right under the evaporator is likely to freeze.
f you remove the ice, can you actually pour water into the
channel and have it run away? (only test with a small amount;-)

No, it's not directly above the hole, it's off to the left a bit and it
leaves the drain hole clear. The condensation from the back of the fridge
must run down and freeze at that point and after a few days enough ice
builds up to disrupt the flow of water down the channel.

I think Peter's right - the insulation must be dodgy at that point. I will
investigate. Later )

Si