Andrew

Default Is £25 cheap for a IR thermometer?

In article , derek
writes
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:48:42 -0000, "Kalico" wrote:

"derek" wrote in message
. ..
£25 inc VAT and shipping

Details are at http://www.mh-1.com/

How does it compare with the Maplin one?

It is a different thing altogether. The Maplin one is "Pistol" format
whereas this one is "Remote Control" format. :-)

The Maplin one has a laser target indicator. So you know where you are
measuring.

So you think the Maplin one better, all considered?

I and other people on here have been pleased with them , If you get a
problem in warranty it'll be less hassle taking it back to Maplins.
The laser pointer is useful.

DG

I bought one (Maplin £29.99 special offer until end Jan) for the cat for
Christmas. He's having hours of fun chasing the red spot around. A
useful side-benefit is that it measures surface temperatures very
quickly. You don't even have to buy a battery, one is provided.
--
Andrew