Mark & Juanita

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 03:10:02 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

"Larry writes:

It's Bush and his gang that scare me, not Republicans in general.

Basically agree, but what really bothers me is Bush's brain, Carl Roe and
the war hawks at the pentagon who seem to be running helter skelter with
absolutely no oversite.

These people are real trouble and Bush seems unwilling or incapable of
handling the situation.

Realizing that there is no way to overcome the visceral hatred of Bush,
but it seems that the idea of taking the war to the terrorists rather than
waiting around and letting the ACLU prevent any types of police actions
that might "profile" or "inconvenience" or "limit the rights of" potential
terrorists while they plan their next attack on us seems like a pretty good
idea and a practical course of action.

Also appears that Vlad Putin is signing up for this approach as well in
light of recent events. Kind of some interesting irony, here in the US, we
have rallys and protests objecting to and decrying the war. In Russia,
they have rallys and protests demanding action to deal with the terrorists
who targeted women and children.